BOD system

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Aaron, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Aaron

Aaron Newbie

I think the bod tickets are a great idea. I think though that the additional rewards should either be added on a separate vendor or give people an option which reward they want. IE to accept bod tickets or cloth/sandals/additional items. I've asked multiple people on discord and they like the ticket system I just think it should have this change so you aren't grinding for a week on bods alone just to get enough tickets for a powerscroll.

2. Punkte

Punkte Administrator Community Manager Developer

Alright, just as an FYI, you can always get a free bod for turning one in, so everytime you turn in a bod, you'll get a free one.

3. Aaron

Aaron Newbie

I understand this, but when you get most of the bods that are turn ins for cloth/large bods that give maybe 10 tokens when the small ones give 3 and its a 50/50 chance to get bod tickets or cloth (most has been cloth) it is not worth doing. It is just as tedious as the old way but significantly more farming of resources instead of just waiting for a bod to give what you want. The concept is great and I love it, i just feel that if you are going to change it like this, change it all and let people choose if they want to buy the cloth or give an option at turn in to take the item it would give or tickets

4. Punkte

Punkte Administrator Community Manager Developer

Will have that updated in the update today.