Questioning My Discord Ban

Discussion in 'Shards Discussion' started by Barney, May 26, 2017.

1. Barney

Barney Newbie

So, earlier today me was helping some newbies. One, me gived some glod an a rune book an a LRC stuff. Me also helped anotehr wiht taming, me helped them get their first ever drake, yay.
    After a while, i got a message from aforementioned tamer that there was a hacker there ruining his taming gains. I could go on, but without boring you, this was a scripter, using a script to tame, at the cost of the little newbie tamer I had pledged to help.
    I used various methods to stop the said scripter, and eventually gave up with talking...resorting to efields and boxes to test their scripts resilience. I also reported it to the shard owners. Eventually, I pk'd them and blocked. I took 5 murders, making me red.
    I did, eventually, get a message from a owner called punkte:
    Go read. Me guess the guy or gril is maybe not thinking straight or got fakts wrong.
    Mean time, I gonna leave server anyway, me got many other me can go. Shame, some u guys were aweomeds.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  2. Tek

Tek Alpha Tester

Let's make it straight:
    1. Guy who was training taming that you killed 5 times, wasn't afk training skill (since you got this 5 murderer counts).
    2. There is macro for uosteam which does train your taming skill and its usage is within shard rules.
    3. You broke the rule, which Punkte mentioned in above screenshot.

3. Vorspire

Vorspire Administrator Developer

If you're going to leave, then why make a post about it? Just go...

You broke rules, that's on you.

All you got was a Discord ban, we've tolerated multiple in-game incidents that would otherwise have gotten you banned had we not been trying to adjust to your, let's say, well established personality.
    You were not banned in-game. Discord access and playing a shard is a privilege, not a right.

You used the paging system to send staff messages like "fuk u", we laughed it off and ignored it, perhaps we should have banned you in-game for abusing the paging system?

You named your screenshot "hahaha", obviously you're not taking your own situation seriously, so why should anyone else?