Chival/Necro need a rework osi style

Discussion in 'Shards Discussion' started by Eigust, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Eigust

Eigust Neophyte

Hello, we all know that chival and necro were so unpolished on AoS era... chival is not worth more than 60 skill... there is no positive think like osi, that make more skill more damage in some spells in both pve, pvp. Also in OsI chival dispel curse and dispel evil checks the caster chival vs the enemy magery or necro... here is a huge "bug" cause a guy with 50-60 chival can totally outplay a 120 mage or necro, making strangles, revenant etc useless.
    Also like chival, doing more damage with higer skill. In osi necro skills like revenant or familiars are lot more powerfull than here when the caster is in 120 ss and necro. Here a revenant with 120 in each skill still being useless as shit. Also familiar IA need a rework... when we summon a serpent for example it never land a single hit cause stay so close of the caster... it needs a bit more movility around caster.

I think in an AoS shard than the extra skills are only necro, chival. They need to be worth it... no one uses ps´s of ss, necro or chival cause are a suck... that is because something is wrong here.

2. Suragoth

Suragoth Newbie

I will not understand if anybody is disagree with that because that would be how it is supposed to be. And for all BOH members, that remork would improve your PVE skills too so... dont be mad because is a post from Eigus.

3. Punkte

Punkte Administrator Community Manager Developer

Eigus, I'm not saying you are wrong.
    But you do not remember how it used to be on OSI then if you think that AI Familiars need a rework.
    I reworked it to be exactly like it is on OSI.

This was a video taken on OSI's test center 8 months ago.

As far as Chiv/Necro/SS in other ways, I'' take a look at it.